Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Horrible

Sail Date: March 10, 2016

First, the ship had the smell of feces all throughout our floor. The room was old and outdated but the biggest issue was the dust. It was apparent that the room had not had an intense cleaning. There were items in the drawers and bathroom from previous guest. The floor was damp. The kitchen and eating area was dirty and dingy. The meals hours were not consistent with advertisement.  Cleanliness was not apparent or enforced. No one washed their hands during meals.  The food was horrible and some of the staff were rude and unprofessional. We love crusiing and this was our tenth, our first and last Carnival. There appeared to be a lot of under age drinking and lots of profanity and lewd behavior.  Once I made a complaint, it was dealt with very unprofessional and staff did not appear to be trained in conflict resolution or customer service.

I I have family members who work for the company and I was very disappointed and my complaints were made known. I was there for a wedding and this was the best part of cruise. It was more organized than rest of cruise. The best part of the entire trip was the hot water in shower.

Other positives:

one member of dinning team was so awesome he appeared to be out of place.

The company contracted for wedding service did a great job.

Never Never again and I would not recommend to anyone else