Dissapointed

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 06, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

We took the 4day Bahama cruise on March 6th 2016. I booked a balcony suite.when we got to our room it smelled like backed up sewer, so I called the front desk. They said they would ozone the room. That didn't last long. On the last day they told me they found the problem, it was a vent that was left open.REALLY?       They gave us 50.00 off of our cabin. Also the last day at sea, no where to enjoy the sun, we went from the front of the boat to the back of the boat, not a chair to be found to sun bathe.  We did like the gym and sauna. We booked this trip, my husband was recouperating from heart bypass surgery so we really needed a nice room to relax in.

Read my review