Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

My first Cruise experience

Sail Date: March 03, 2016

I Planned my Honeymoon to Bahamas and booked cruise with Carnival cruise line. In fact the price was affordable so I expected an average service. But Carnival amazed us with an extraordinary service.

We both felt very comfortable and enjoyed every minute of the cruise with our Panorama balcony stateroom.

When we reached back to Port Canaveral we had hard feeling like leaving best friend or home.

Carnival cruise you really rock!!! I love your service and will be back soon for another cruise experience

Room was very clean and had enough space for two. had a very nice view to ocean from our room

Panorama room is most advisable as the view is great and can reach entertainment areas soon

1 Comment