January 14 Cruise Fun for 48 & 50 Sisters

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 14, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

Took a long weekend cruise with my sister and we had sooo much fun we will more than likely make it an annual trip!  Loved the Victory - great staff, entertaining shows and really fun and relaxing itinerary.  We flew into FFL and purchased the ground transport through Carnival and boy was that the ticket!  Met in baggage claim by the Carnival staff by our name and had time for a potty break and a Starbucks before we boarded the super clean bus.  From start to finish this was a great experience and cruise choice for me and my sister-in-law.  So much fun! Such a great itinerary and at such a great price!Love

Our dining staff were wonderful, especially Shanelle who was our wine steward. We loved that our dining staff was the same throughout the cruise although we selected the dine anytime option. It was great to see some of the same passengers as dining partners and especially the staff.

My sister-in-law and I enjoyed the onboard activities especially the music games - name that tune, movie trivia, etc. I don't feel there were enough activities on the at sea days especially when it was raining and we could not enjoy the pool or min-golf.

nice big spaces with plenty of public areas. Although the ship was sold out we never felt crowded.

The only issue was a group of young partiers who were on our hall and we could hear their goings on all night (10 pm to 4 am). The doors to the hall were very thin and had a vent grate in them so the sound from the hall came right through. We used the extra comforter and pillows to hang on the door to help block the soung.

The ship is really BIG so take some time to study the layout before you get on or you'll miss out on some of the fun. You have to try the water slide! My sister and I are both 50ish and we loved the slide. Be sure to hold your nose or you will get quite the sinus wash. Wheeeee!

Miami, Florida Did not visit port

Try flying into FLL and then take the cruiselines bus transport. Quick and easy! We were met by name in baggage claim and had time for a potty break and to grab a Starbucks before boarding the super clean bus! Money well spent!
Wish we had more time to see all that Key West has to offer, Really enjoyed the pub crawl excursion!