Would no cruise on this boat again

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 11, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

The rooms in this boat look like something out of a 1965 movie. The bathrooms are

pepto bismal pink. The hair dryer looked like something out of a sci fi film.

Went to the spa and they charged me for someone else's services. The gluten free

food was not good- particularly the pancakes. If you want a filet you have to pay $20 extra for it. The dining staff (Wi) and Jolly(room steward ) were great. Came in second place in Black Jack tournament and "won" an invitation for a 7 day cruise that I have to pay for. Also, they only straighten your room once a day instead of twice. Carnival to me has the lowest quality of any of the 4 cruise lines I have been on.

Loud- under pool... I was told by both my American Airlines tracks agent and carnival staff that there wouldn't be any noise- WRONG.. The rooms are in need of a complete overhaul !!

Mid ship is way to go