Not a happy returning customer

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 06, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

SadThis was my seventh cruise with carnival. I always said after trying another company , I am going back to canival the staff and ships has much better service and much mote fun. I don't know what happened but if this was my first cruise I won't cruise again. The ship is very dated. Our balcony door won't stay closed, thus no air conditioning. The sauna never worked. Guest services were the only staff on the boat that we're personable. Very other staff person work to rule didn't want to talk to you.

The cabin was very out dated. The balcony door would not close all the way, so it kept turning of the air conditioner. The fourth the sea was rough so the door kept opening. We had it somewhat fixed do we stayed in the cabin the last night.

Go on another ship this ship needs updating.