Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Using service dog on cruise

Sail Date: January 28, 2016

Crew were awesome. Made sure I had everything that I need. Dining room was great also. Will definitely do again. A place for my dog was actually set up on the balcony with a 3x2 wooden box. My dog resisted walking on wood chips. Probable would do better with sand or cat litter that is small like the scoopable kind. She actually tried to hold it. Next time I will request scoopable cat litter. Great trip and crew made it sensational. Ship is an older ship which bothers some people. I had no problems.