Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Good value for the money!

Sail Date: February 01, 2016

Rooms: Very roomy

Entertainment: VG to Exc. Marcelo is a keeper.

Ports of call: Loved loved Grand Turk.. Been to Bahamas numerous times.

Ship: Dated (2000) Decor too busy/flashy. Nice layout.

Food: Better than I expected. Variety of choices.

Cleanliness: crew worked diligently to keep up but other carriers make sanitizer MANDATORY before the buffet or entering DR.

Crew: Some appeared miserable, disgruntled. Loved our room steward, Edgardo. he was very polite & accommodating. Hard working gentleman. He and Natallia( bartender) were our faves. O and Basham? Atlantic Dining room.

Thumbs up: Window in our room, Halfmoon Cay beaches and Swirls machine

Thumbs down: long wait lines for most things and DECK CHAIRS SAVED BY PEOPLE WHO NEVER USE THEM. That is enough to turn me off to cruising and send me back to All-Inclusives.

Cruise Photos

Cabin / Stateroom Edgardo made all the difference! We lucked out. He took amazing care of us and gave me extra pillows etc. The sheet had a stain and he remade the entire bed! Amazing worker! He needs a bonus!
Edgardo🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Natallia⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Quite a few unhappy looking crew members.
Make sanitizer MANDATORY prior to entering dining areas.
Miami, Florida
It's like you're not even in America here. Lotttts of homeless folks too.. Everywhere. I felt guilttraveling when they don't even have a place to sleep.
Grand Turk Island
Awesome beach and pool! Snorkeling with Papa J tours was fantastic. Derrell was great!

Deck 1 was great, starboard/aft. Nice and quiet. Eat at offbeat times if possible. Take good photos. Theirs are $15 each. Captain kept everyone informed!

1 Comment