Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Excellent vacation

Sail Date: January 28, 2016

I have been on 7 Carnival Cruises, I have considered other Cruise lines but my experience on Carnival always makes me come back! The entertainment is always fantastic and the quality of the food and the service provided is second to none. I love the environment and the upbeat atmosphere. The Serenity (Adults only) area is a huge plus. My children are grown and it is nice to be able to get away in an area that is exclusive for adults. I would love to see the Serenity areas on all ships offer a hot tub and pool for the adults to enjoy away from the kids. It would be nice if the entrance to the water slide wasn't right near the entrance to the Serenity area.

Clean and very adequate for our needs.
Always a lot of fun and tons of things to do.
Fantastic entertainment!
The staff is always great! Faria, Wijaya, Juernelle & Charles were fantastic!
Excellent food!

We always stay in an interior cabin near the middle of the ship. We stay interior so if you want a mid afternoon nap it is very dark. We stay in the middle to reduce the rise and fall you experience in the front are of the ship and reduce the noise of the engines you hear in the rear of the ship.

1 Comment