Wonderful time

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 23, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

We enjoyed the whole cruise experience. It was my 5th but my husbands first. Loved the Jamaica plantation excursion and Dunns River Falls. Of course, Grand Cayman is just beautiful.  One of my favorite things was watching Denver beat New England on the Big screen TV. The MC's on the cruise were wonderful along with all the staff. Love We are returning next January for the 8 dat Carribbean cruise.

NA

First time with a balcony and we loved it. I did notice that we didn't have service 2 x a day like we use too.

Take advantage of the big screen at night, it was nice to just sit and relax .

The locals do bug you for purchases so be prepared.