Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

WORST cruise I have ever taken !!!

Sail Date: January 23, 2016

Worst cruise I have ever been on, and I am a VIP member of Carnival cruises.  Staff attitudes were Lousy !!  Arrived and they were doing work to my suite and would not even let me in with my bags.  Ship is not clean, outdated and my cabin steward had an attitude.  Used to be they cleaned cabins Morning and Night now only one check on cabins a day :(  Shorting of towels and the soap products provided were awful !!  Carnival needs to re think its approach to customer satisfaction and comfort.  Met many first time cruisers and they all vowed they also would not be taking another Carnival cruise !!  Those that had traveled previously said they would not return to a Carnival cruise booking but take other cruise lines instead.  Communication on this ship and Misinformation runs rampant :(  Very Disappointed !!  Never again will I travel on this boat and my next booking will not be on a Carnival cruise !!  Food was good but the portion size less than to be desired.  Carnival is cutting too many corners to maximize profit which a recipe for disaster !!!

Could not go right into my cabin and no excuse since I could not embark in Miami. They had 2 extra days to make sure it was ready HIGHLY disappointed. Cabin steward had an attitude never checked on us :( To see what we had for any needs. Came with a clipboard and asked AM/PM for cleaning room. WHAT ??
No Welcome aboard or gangplank provided when we had to arrive in Jamaica do to the weather not allowing us to board in Miami :(