Carnival Victory Dec 7 2015

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 07, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

Disappointing.  I am at the Platnium level with Carnival and this cruise was very disappointing.  I took my sister and it was her first cruise.  The accomadations for the third person were awful.  The bed had been used so many times it was like sleeping in a hole.  The food was like eating at Golden Coral.

Your service was not good either.  Three times the agents had the wrong pricing on this cruise.  When I returned I had to go into the hospital for surgery on Monday the 14th and was never given my cruise credit for using your service.

Needless to say I do not believe I will use your services.

Accomadations for the third person were awful.

Needs some updating.