Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Good Cruise

Sail Date: January 09, 2016

This was my fourth cruise, and second time sailing with Carnival.  Overall, my wife and I enjoyed this cruise very much.  The food was good, the ship and our cabin was clean, and the staff was excellent.  Our cabin steward, Randy, was super nice and very accommodating. As was our server team at the 8:15 formal dinner.  Donovan and his team treated us like royalty and never looked at us twice when I'd order 4 appetizers and 3 entrees (for myself).  My only criticism was that the lines for lunch on the lido deck were always long and it took awhile to get your food.   Other than that, everything was great!

Wish we had more time at the different ports.

1 Comment