Amazing time

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 09, 2016
Ship: Carnival Victory

I booked a 5 day cruise to Jamaica and the Caribbean and it was great. The Food was on point an so good. Big shout out to the chef!! The beat 3 course meals I ever had, and well portioned. So many free activists to do on board it was crazy. (A little sea sick with the boat moving but all good) Make sure to take advantage of the room service, there so good. Shout out to Imade, he took care of my room.. Good guy 🙌🏾. Other than that the stay at the ports was great. Make sure you book an excursion! I don't really get that much time at the ports or experience much of the culture as I wanted to but the experience was priceless! Some of the waiters on the ship deck are pushy with the drinks but hey your on Vaca right. All in all wish I never left.