just okay

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: December 31, 2015

I've been sailing on Carnival cruise lines for years and so I think I've come to know what to expect.  This cruise, while still enjoyable, was less than I expected.  The food was typical Carnival food.  However, on the formal lobster dinner night, the lobster or surf & turf has a $20 upcharge.  Everything was OK, but just OK.  In the future, I will likely spend the extra bucks and move to a different cruise line.

Just your typical inside room, but there was plenty of room and peace and quiet