Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Worst cruise out of 12 cruises I have been on.

Sail Date: December 31, 2015

This cruise was a waste of time and money,  I have been on at least 12 different cruises and I love and advocate cruising all the time. This cruise had nothing to be impressed about, wowed about, or even up to par. From a very poor quality food and food organization to entertainment it was bad. If this was my first cruise I would never be going back, but I will just not be going back to Carnival.

Worst quality food I have ever had on any cruise.

If the idea of 70-80's style entertainment ( no, not as a night theme) and music with the same old songs playing over and over sounds like fun, this might be ok for you. If one's idea of epitome of quality of food is leftovers from Denny's, Ihop and Perkins, this could be ok. I have never been on