Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was an OK cruise

Sail Date: December 31, 2015

The 4-day cruise was OK but a bit expensive for what we've got.  The staff, as usual, was very nice and very accommodating, but that comes naturally to them. The tips are coming and they are very aware of that.  I didn't like the fact that we had to pay for extras, like lobster tail, 20$, that's a bit too much when you consider that we paid quite a bit of money for the cruise.  Even regular non-alcoholic drinks have to be bought which I find ridiculous.

But the shows were very nice, although I wish they had more entertainment on board.

Do I recommend Carnival cruises?  Yes, but not during the holidays. They are a bit expensive for what you get.

Very nice, very spacious, well equipped. I liked it a lot.

1 Comment