So much fun!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 17, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

This was such an amazing experience! I took this trip for my birthday and it was absolutely unforgettable and so much fun! I will never forget this trip, and I am already planning my next cruise. Loved it

There want much to do for someone my age (late 20's) but I stayed in the arcade

There was nothing wrong with the cleanliness but the tv was from the 80's. I could not believe they even had an old school tv like that. AND my bunk had two separate beds which was okay, just wish that was specified a little more when booking.