Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First Cruise and had a blast

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was our first family cruise.  I chose Carnival b/c I heard it was kid friendly. Overall, we had an amazing time.  The food was great, there were many options, and the lines weren't that bad (except for the pizza).  My cabin was OK.  The ship was older and it felt a little dated.  I thought the pools were smalls but it was sufficient for my 9-year-old.  I was very disappointed that when I booked the cruise, it had basketball courts.  I was very disappointed upon my arrival that it did not.  There was not as much for the kids to do as advertised but they did have a good time.

Cabin was ok given the age of the ship; bathroom had mold on the tiles
Ship was very old and dated
No basketball courts; no real kids club for the younger children

We had a stateroom near the elevators which was great

1 Comment