Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Extremely Disappointed Cruiser

Sail Date: December 07, 2015

I would like to say that my journey with Carnival Victory was not a pleasant experience. Overall, I was extremely disappointed with the service, the options available on the ship and the ship’s condition. I completed the cruise on December 7-11, 20015 and this is not my first cruise

The primary concern without listing extensive complaints would have to the minimum of 45-60 minute wait in line at each dining time. This was a huge concern for me because there were several points throughout the cruise I just opted not to eat.

While on my cruise I enjoy following the itinerary and enjoying the daily activities. The options were limited in terms of  dance classes, craft classes etc. The primary push was for BINGO and other events that were at a charge.

In addition, the options for main dining are limited with two dining rooms.

Finally, there were several occasions that I witness the very aggressive wait staff ARGUE with guests about a bill. I must admit as a seasoned cruiser, I was very disappointed with the overall experience. Each year I look forward to my vacation as I can only take off one time per year.  Compared to other lines and experiences, I must admit that this ranked the lowest. The truth is I wanted to be anywhere other than that the overcrowded ship with mean staff with limited food.  I do hope that this information is taken into consideration and will immediately be addressed.

April Daniels

Extremely Disappointed Cruiser

My room was clean and large. My Statesman Rupart was amazing and very helpful!