Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Great Trip

Sail Date: December 12, 2015

This was our 3rd Carnival Cruise. We were with another couple on this trip and it was their 1st cruise. We all had a wonderful time. Our balcony rooms were very nice, the dining room was lovely and the food was good...its always good on Carnival. We made reservations for the Chef's Table on my birthday. What a fabulous time we had. We met about 5 other couples and we all got along great. The chef was wonderful and he really gave us a treat. Everything that was prepared was magnificent. His staff was attentive to our every need. I sampled food that I thought I would never try or have the opportunity to try. We will definitely book another Chef's table next time around.

Nice room but I won't book on that floor again. We were below the Lido Deck and it tended to be loud all hours.

If you have the opportunity to book the Chef's Table do so. It was an extraordinary experience.