Left a lot to be desired!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 07, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

We have been on several cruise with carnival and they have all been super fantastic.  This one was not the same the rooms were very old, the bathroom had lots of rust, my phone in the room was not working I asked three different carnival workers to assist with get it reported and two out of the three told me to call the front desk the third told me to use the phone in the laundry room which was not working.  We went to the front desk to get my husband's cheers package added to our account after waiting 47 minutes we were told it would be resolved before the carnival associate shift ended need less to say we were back in that long line again because it was nit completed.  The food left a lot to be desired.  The best menu of the entire cruise was the captain dinner the duck was superb.  The alligator fritters the best thing on the plate was the tomato chutney.  12/9 my husband's birthday the reason for the trip.  We were seated in Pacific dining our server had no personally he just took the order there was not communication besides OK and OK.  We ordered apple pie with ice cream for his birthday the server dropped off a chocolate cake the drop off was so gast we had to ask someone else to have the server return to the table. He then returned with a tiramisu with a candle still no apple pie my husband asked is the apple pie coming he replied I will order it not by that point Will was super upset the next two nights we ate from the buffer the lamb was great.  We love cruising but after this trip not sure if we will cruise in 2016 and we vacation 4 times a year. These were a few of our issues too many to type them all.

We do thank the staff that was pleasant and helpful.

Outdated!!!!

The lines are super long at all times at the front desk. Try the pager system as used in the restaurant so your guests can have more cruise time than line waiting.