Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

worst cruise ever

Sail Date: November 23, 2015

This was my third cruise and the worst ever.  There was limited activities.  The food was terrible.  We decided to have dinner in the dining room for Thanksgiving.  The turkey was processed and not fresh.  The sweet potatoes were like eating pure sugar.  I am not sure what it was that was under the turkey.  It was white but not potatoes.  It may have been an attempt at dressing.  The breakfast was tried at three different locations.  Each location was equally poor.  No matter what type of potatoes they all tasted like they were cooked a week prior and reheated.

As for the entertainment:  The cruise director looked like a freak.  His appearance did not warrant respect.  There was only two shows in five days.  The music was the same no matter where on the ship you were.   It did not change.  I think I heard the song "Stand by Me" at least five times a day.   I will never travel Carnaval again.