Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Victory

Sail Date: November 23, 2015

I enjoyed the entertainment and friendliness of the staff. However the bathrooms throughout the ship could have been cleaner. The food was okay however the lines were very long. I was disappointed that the beach in Grand Turks was not clean and there wasn't much to do.

The Cabin was a nice size, bed was comfortable and the balcony was very nice. The room was not as cleaned as I would have liked it when we first arrived. The room was dusty and the mirrors were not cleaned. However when we brought it to the stateroom attendants attention he quickly addressed the issue. There after he provided great service.
I was disappointed in the cleanliness of our stateroom when we first arrived. Also the cleanliness of the bathrooms throughout the ship. The floors were sticky,the toilets were not cleaned and had a urine smell.
There wasn't anything to do in Grand Turks and the beach was not appealing.
Children's Programs N/A
Services was good. I want to recognize Stephen and Carlton in the dinning room and Augustine our Stateroom Attendant.
The food was okay in both the Dinning Room and Buffett. However the lines were very long.