Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Victory

Sail Date: November 19, 2015

WE love cruising, I usually do 2/3 per year. The Victory was an older ship, Most ships have all been about sanitation this one was not.  The food was terrible this cruise, buffet was nothing special, we ate at early dining and we were not impressed with the dining room choices.  The entertainment was by far the WORST!  I booked the cruise to surprise my brother and his wife for their anniversary , I talked another couple into going on this ship.  It was their first time cruising, not a very good experience, I had asked during the reservation it they could make sure that our rooms were together and that we were all sitting at the same dining room table, none of this happened.  We book an excursion thought carnival for the buggy and snorkeling that was okay, until our jeep broke down, so the team who was doing the excursion one gave us their jeep while he hopped into the very front jeep. We did start off with one in the front and one in the back. Anyways, it was getting dark while we were driving back, vehicle cut us off two of us lost the jeeps, we had to wait until they can and retrieved us.  This was not a good part of Cozumel to be lost in.  When one jeep broke the guide man should have hopped in with the last jeep , not the first.

Worse cruise ever!  WE arrived in Key West, was okay, we were not there long enough  most places were not opened yet.

was terrible!