Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sorry Carnival. I'm going Norwegian next time.

Sail Date: October 03, 2015

Check in at the airport is bad. Food was bad. My room location was bad but the representative who booked it for me pushed me to take that cabin claiming it was a great location. I wanted a different choice on another level but I went with his choice believing he knew better. I know not to do that next time. My bed sheets were never changed and I didn't say anything because I  wanted to see how long that would go on. There wasn't much to see at Amber Cove and no free beach close by. I was disappointed with most of the cruise but I still managed to have fun and I enjoyed the shopping and the beach at Grand Turk.

Too noisy. Too close to laundry facility and housekeeping access.
Getting checked in at the airport is a terrible idea.
They were nice but my bed sheets were not changed once during the entire trip. Also, I ordered room service and received a dirty napkin. It looked like some gum was stuck on it and the silverware was filthy too.
They closed all food stations just as I boarded the ship and I was not able to eat anything until after the safety drill. That's really tough on a person when you have to get up at 5am for an early flight and spend so much time getting checked in at the Carnival kiosk at the airport. All the food on the ship was greasy and flavorless. I couldn't find anything worth eating except the sandwiches.