Cabin mix up.

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 08, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

This was our second rm that we booked. The following statement is for rm 1023. We enjoyed our cruise for the exception of we paid for a Premium balcony and only got a standard balcony. We booked through Katie Morningstar and have the e-mail she sent us regarding our Premium balcony and paid for one. When we got on the cruise our cabin was a standard balcony. I called Katie from the cruise ship but she never responded. Even when we returned from the cruise she did not contact us. I had to contact her. She said she had to talk to her supervisor but she never got back to me. So I contacted her supervisor Elizabeth Murphy and she said she can not find out what a std balcony cost for that cruise being that it already sailed to see what the difference was. So she offered me $100 off of my next cruise with them. Not acceptable. She told me to fill out this review. We have cruised before with and have recommended them to people. I would like a response.

We have seen a lot better entertainment on cruises.

WE booked two rooms for this trip. This was our kids room.