Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The best experience I've had so far!!!

Sail Date: November 09, 2015

Taking this cruise was the best idea I've made. The staff at carnival were so amazing. They were very friendly and helped me with any questions that came up during the cruise with the highest professionalism. There was so much we could do whether we were on the ship or on the island. You could choose to be really busy if you wanted or you could be lazy if you chose to be. No one pressured you to do anything but the options were there if you wanted to do stuff. The only thing that I did not like was the fact when I booked our cruise I had someone from carnival helping me on line. I told that person I wanted everything included in my price so that there were no surprises once I got on board. I was especially concerned with paying for the gratuities ahead of time. The person I spoke with told me they were all included but while at sea I was charged for them. After some review it was discovered that I had not paid for them ahead of time and ended up with a pretty sizable bill while on board which aggravated me. It was later charged to my credit card but still made me upset that I had to use my "fun money" to pay for something that I was already supposedly charged for. That was the only disappointed I had with my whole vacation. I am definitely going to take another cruise as soon as I can and carnival will be the cruise line that I'll be going with.

Miami, Florida
Grand Turk Island
The amazing snorkeling adventure was amazing!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The native quest was amazing.

Fet a room with a balcony. It was so amazing!