Outdated ship, false advertisement/minimal recent renovation

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: September 10, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

We really enjoyed ourselves, just displeased over the outdated cabins after being advised prior to the cruise that the entire ship was recently renovated 1-2mths ago.

The food was fine, but was upset due to I reserved 4 cabins under my name and advised BJ's that we all were celebrating my daughter and 2 other people birthday, but learned at dinner the 1st night that we all weren't sitting together. I was absolutely furious.

The cabin was cleaned, but I was lead to believe that the entire ship was renovated. When we reached our cabins only to find that rooms design, etc was really really out dated. I asked housekeeping about the renovation, and was advised on certain areas of the ship was renovated a couple mths ago.