Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fun times! Happy staff!

Sail Date: October 26, 2015

First time cruiser. I have not been interested in cruising as I prefer my vacation to be unstructured. Although there is a schedule I really didn't feel stressed about it. We rented a car ($65.) for the Grand Turks day and I recommend it. We got a local feel and snorkeled anywhere we wanted. The businesses we visited were very appreciative. On our D.R. day we opted for full day taxi tour ($40/person). Our guide, Johnny C. took us anywhere we wanted to go and offered several suggestions. The cable car to the top of the mountain is highly recommended.

On-board we relaxed poolside at Triton's pool and the Serenity Lounge (adults only). Our staff was great! The Alchemy Bar became our favorite--Iona and Kataryna are THE BEST! Roy, Heri, Caroline, and our dining team were great too! The food, was mediocre, nothing stellar.