Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

Sail Date: October 12, 2015

WHERE DO I BEGIN...oh yeah, the beginning. This started with what became subsequently line number 1. I spent the exact amount of time waiting on line (mainly customer service) as I did on excursions. Once while waiting on line to see if the ship was full and can I upgrade to a suite, the customer service agent said I suggest that you don't inquire about that again and dismissed me(turn off #1). Food was bland, room wasn't clean thoroughly and quite frankly I was BORED!  Previous to this cruise I did Disney 2 years in a row. At the end of both trips my entire family (including my husband who claimed he had something in his eye) cried when it was time to leave. When I docked, I could not wait to RUN of this ship as I had woke up at 6 to get my duty free alcohol which was not delivered to the room! I went to the dreaded customer service line I was probably the 16th in line (which is pretty close) only to learn a) the line wasn't moving because the computers were down (on the last day!!!) and b) I was inthe wrong line!!!! Here's the kicker the line for your alcohol proved to be 1 hour long!  There was 2 lines. One line for liquor brought on the boat and one for liquor brought off the boat. Do you think there was 1 crew member to tell you which was which?!?! If you were on the wrong line you had to to proceed to the end of the correct line

All I can say is YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR..,and Carnival is low budget

It was ok. I do have to say my bathroom smelled like a well sanitized gas station bathroom. The smell often stung my nose b

If you want customer service get in line EARLY!