Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

GREAT EVPERIENCE

Sail Date: September 14, 2015

THE CRUISE WAS GREAT ESPECIALLY FOR THE COST, THE EXPERIENCE WAS WONDERFUL, THE FOOD WAS EXCEPTIONAL, THE PORTS WERE BREATHTAKING, ESPECIALLY OCHOS RIOS, I WOULD ADVIZE ANYONE TO GET A TOUR GUIDE, FOR THE MONEY IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE, IF YOU ARE A POTENTIAL CRUISER TRY TO LOCATE KASH MONEY, HE IS ONE OF THE MANY TOUR GUIDES, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM, HE WILL TAKE YOU TO PLACES I DON'T THINK ANY OTHER GUIDE WOULD. HE SHOWED US HOW THE PEOPLE LIVE DAY TO DAY, GET AWAY FROM THE TOUREST TRAPS, SEE WHERE SOME OF HIS FRIENDS RESIDE. WE WERE THEN TAKEN TO A BEACH WHERE WE STAYED FOR 90 MINUTES, WE TOOK IN LUCH AT ONE HIS FAVORITE SPOTS WITH THE TASTYEST JERK CHICKEN WAS ONE YOU HAD TO EXPERIENCE, AFTER WHICH  WE WERE TAKEN SHOPPING, WHAT BETTER WAY TO SEE THE CITY AS IT REALLY IS, AS FOR THE CRUISE SHIP I WAS SOMEWHAT DISAPPOINTED WITH THE FOOD, NOT THE FOOD ITSELF, THERE JUST WASN'T ALOT OF CHOICES NOR WAS FOOD AVAILABLE LATE AT NIGHT, ACTUALL YOU ONLY HAD PIZZA AND SANDWICHES AVAILABLE AFTER 12AM. UNLIKE MY FIRST CRUISE IT WAS PLENTYFUL AND STATIONS WHERE OPEND UNTIL THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING. HOWEVER FOR THE PRICE YOU REALLY COULN'T GET MORE. THE STAFF ONBOARD WAS TERRIFIC AND FRIENDLY, I HAVE NEVER BBEN SO PAMPERED AND WAITED ON IN A LONG TIME, I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CRUISE TO ANYONE TRAVELING.

FOR THREE LADIES, NEVER WILL I DO THAT AGAIN, JUST NOT ENOUGH ROOM, I ALSO WILL NEVER BE ON THE 2 LEVEL, YOU ACTUALLY HEARD AND FELT THE MOTION OF THE OCEAN, NEVER AGAIN

TRY TO GET YOUR ROOM ON THE 3 OR4 LEVEL IN THE MIDDLEOF THE SHIP, JUST DON'T GO ANY LOWER THAN 3 FLOOR

1 Comment