Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great time

Sail Date: September 14, 2015

I enjoyed my time on the cruise. Something I did not like was the fact that so many things were very disorganized and you had to wait so long in line to eat. The other things that I didn't like was the fact that we had to wait in a long line to pick up alcohol. This is very stressful when you're trying to let us that everything is in order to get off the boat and drive or catch a flight.

Cruise Photos

Getting off the boat was so stressful because of all the pick up item and there was only one information station open to close out your account.
Good food, but better organization so that people are not waiting so long the line to eat.

Make sure you get up early because if you try to catch breakfast around 9 it is so crowded and uncomfortable.