Horrible Wxpwrience

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 31, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

My experience with Carnival Cruiseline was horrible. We had to stand in line for everything (food, entertainment, etc.). The food was not good. There were children running around everywhere. There were several altercations during the cruise. Also, Carnival charges for everything. During dinner my table was approached by a staff member offering "complimentary drinks" we accepted. Once we drank the drink he asked for our keycard to charge the drink to our room stating that only the glass was complimentary. I did not appreciate the deceitful way in which the transaction was made. I would not recommend this Cruiseline  to anyone.

The person cleaning our cabin did an excellent job. I did not have the opportunity to meet this person nor was his/her name listed in the cabin as I noticed others had their person listed.