Awesome FUN

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 22, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

Well, I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Carnval. I have previously cruised with another cruiseline, and although my wife and I had fun, we found the Carnival line really own the fun ships. Our cabin steward Carlos was on point, our waiter in the dining room Hristo was impeccable, we had a blast in the casino, and the person that sticks out there is Manuel, just honestly all around a great group of people. Highly recommend.

Very clean and neat, great steward, Carlos