5th time is not a charm.

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: July 30, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

I booked 4 cabins, was told several times all the cabins would be linked so we can have dinner together. We sat together one night. One of the cabins I booked didn't get their on board credit.They took out gratuity before hand. This experience has been very different from the rest of my cruises. Cruising 4-5 times prior I expected more. Think I'll go with another cruise line next time

The steward wasn't the most pleasant this time around... They are usually friendly, and outgoing. He was very rude and impersonable. We were rushed to get off on the last day.