Enjoyed the cruise but tricked by

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 20, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory

My cruise ship experience with Carnival Victory is very good. The only thing I felt disappointed was the way of selling. My total charge of this cruise was $1389. I thought I could get a $100 hotel coupon from that was from their promotion. Eventually, broke down the charge to $910 cruise, $454 taxes and port charges, and $25 processing fee. I only qualified $50 hotel coupon since the cruise was not over $1000. I paid $25 fee booking through and got $50 hotel coupon. Be careful!

Ok, but not very clean