Good cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: June 18, 2015
Ship: Carnival Victory
Cabin Type: Suite
Great bonding time and the trip felt longer than I thought it would have. Flight booked through Carnival though coming back was an all day process and made us tired. Only 3 hrs away by plane but carnival booked us so it literally took all day. Arrived home at 12 am.

Food very good

I don't play bingo and except for towel work shop could not find something I really wanted to attend compared to other cruises. I am not a drinker either and don't gamble.

12 to 14 group some activities were enjoyable for my child and some were not.

Spa staff awesome. Wait staff assigned too many tables so not attentive. Took almost 2 hours each time for dinner. Steward awesome.