Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good cruise

Sail Date: June 18, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

Great bonding time and the trip felt longer than I thought it would have. Flight booked through Carnival though coming back was an all day process and made us tired. Only 3 hrs away by plane but carnival booked us so it literally took all day. Arrived home at 12 am.
Food very good
Spa staff awesome. Wait staff assigned too many tables so not attentive. Took almost 2 hours each time for dinner. Steward awesome.
12 to 14 group some activities were enjoyable for my child and some were not.
I don't play bingo and except for towel work shop could not find something I really wanted to attend compared to other cruises. I am not a drinker either and don't gamble.

1 Comment