Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

For a fun time go Victory

Sail Date: May 11, 2015

The sea days were slow .  However, at night you were running from place to place trying to catch the different entertainment. All activities were well organized.   The waiters I n the restaurant were phenomenal.   The housekeeping staff went above and beyond.  Guest services displayed the patience of the Bible's Job. The cruise director was very engaging and friendly,  a joy to be around.  I'd recommend this cruise.

my balcony door latch was uneven with the bar, making it impossible to lock. the closet door needed repairing
perfection
Wayan in the Pacific was great. Widodo cabin services was accomodating
energized
no children with me
should be spread out more on sea days
Balcony door was deffective and closet door did not shut
George Town, Grand Cayman
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Margarita ville and nearby beach were very relaxing