Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

wonderful service

Sail Date: April 23, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Had a great time.  Wonderful Atlantic dining room servers Taras and Esumitra (Clive). Also had a very friendly and efficient Asian waitress, but I do not remember her name.  Our room steward Ron was super awesome.  The staff was the best part of this trip.  It's so nice that Ron and Esumitra remembered our names.

We enjoyed the water slide very much. Great idea.  Also had a manicure with Tracy and she was fabulous.

Thanks for giving us options for the Wi-Fi. I got the middle service and then tried to upgrade to the premium service, but never was able to get that upgrade.  I thought the Wi-Fi flyer was confusing.  For example, it said "$16 per day and $xx Cruise".  I thought "and" in that phrase meant I would see BOTH charges. If I would have know it was either/or I would have gotten the Wi-Fi sooner.

The only reason I did not give this cruise 5 stars is because I have been to Cozumel 4 times previous.  I am just looking for new places to go.

Thanks for the awesome cruise.

Second time on the Victory.
Why are we charging for steaks now?
Esumitra (Clive) in Atlantic dining room and Ron room steward on deck 7.
Did not go to the shows.
Did not bring children.
Swimming pools kind of murky.
Been to Cozumel 5 times. Looking for weekend cruises to new places.
Loved the balcony!
Miami, Florida
I live in South Florida. What's not to love?
Key West, Florida
Wish we could have stayed longer. I'd like to be there for the sunset.
We swam with manatees at Chankanaab Water Park (sponsored by US Airways). Activity of a lifetime!

Room service is so convenient. My cruise mates forgot to tip the waiters. :-(