Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The worst Carnival cruise ever!!!

Sail Date: April 04, 2015

I have been on 5 Carnival cruises and this was the WORST one... I must say that the service and food was great!! The activities were horrible and the pools were nasty!  Before the cruise I was hit by a car and needed wheel chair assistance, boarding the cruise they did a good job...but I had to wait over an hour to get assistance to get on and off the ship at the destinations, it just wasn't myself but other disable people.  I would never recommend the Victory cruise to anyone...but the other Carnival Cruise lines I have been on were nice!

Tona

Children's Programs N/A
The destinations time on the islands were to short!