Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The worst experience

Sail Date: March 12, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I have been on plenty cruise lines. The Carnival Victory was the most dingy unclean cruise ship. The staff was extremely rude, and every day my deck had an obnoxious order. To make matters worse I was with my two young daughters and husband and everyday on the main deck there were inappropriate behaviors in the pools and spa. I am ok with fun but the staff should have asked those who were displaying these behaviors to go to the adults section. I am extremely disappointed with this ship and will not be traveling with Carnival for a long while.
Dirty and dingy