Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Saved by the Islands

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

The ship was small\, although they tried to accommodate with events although they were not on time with thoughts and the day to day schedule was always wrong. We docked late to both ports giving us no time at all for either island although we made the best out of it. The entertainment people that we met where nice although the food people where so rude\, and the food was even worse!! i got sick to my stomach every night. Deals on the ships where not even that great compared to the island! (SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR THE ISLANDS)

Pros: The Islands (Jamaica & Grand Cayman)

Cons: The food

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.

Bathroom was not clean to begin with\, floors made my feet black when walking in My OWN ROOM! We had conjoined rooms with the other party and that door cut both me and my bf's foot. Also the balcony door would not LOCK so it would swing open all hours of the night! One night we have cold water & no pressure to shower with. The decor seemed outdated as well. We where on the 11th floor so thankfully no sea sickness and great accessibility
DISGUSTING worst food i have ever ate in my life! Dinning hall was nothing to brag about\, food came out cold\, then when microwaved was chewy\, anything sea food smelled of rankness. Pizza at night was paper thin\, breakfast on deck was the same every day. When we went in for brunch the waiter was so RUDE!
Size was based on layout\, we got the better end of the stick unlike our friends next door. However for being on the 11th floor it didnt look much different than our other friends on the 6th. The beds where two twins\, although the pillow and sheets where soft the bed was debatable. We didnt bother unpack as the rooms where already small to try and fit our clothes everywhere. The doors where not sturdy and kept opening - PS there isnt a FIRST AID KIT in the rooms! almost paid 1.50 for one bandage but sucked it up and wrapped it with tissue (Cut my foot on the door)
The ONLY reason for giving 2 Smiles is our room attendant! She was great!!! bless her heart for trying to accomidate with the water pressure\, the door that opened all hours of the night\, getting a door stopper for our too rooms\, and always giving us clean towels and sheets every night. Everyone else was RUDE\, stingy\, and overall had the \"I hate my job\" attitude except for the entertainment
I would say average\, minus being late or not accurate with the schedule the entertainment compensated for it. The Holiday show was so cute with the children\, the deck games where definitely fun and interactive. The club could have been better with the DJ (she played songs from a cd not Djd)