Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

30th wedding anniversary cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2014

I thought that the ship was nice and bigger then our other cruises. Our room was on the lido deck and we had a balcony room which was very nice. The ship had no easy access to get to some of the floors. Some of the staff at the courtesy desk were not the friendliest as well as some of the waiters/waitress in the main dining room were not also. We have been on (2) other Carnival cruises and to be honest the last two cruises we had phenomenal waitress and waiters but unfortunately I cannot say that about this past cruise.

Pros: I like that the ship was bigger then are last trips

Cons: Having a metal stand fall on my back from an employee on Carnival

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Very disappointed with the friendliness with some of the staff.