Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

awful cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

Nothing worked during the time we was on.

Pros: The customer service desk employees

Cons: The room location

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.

Very dirty and boring ship don't have much to do.
It was a little better than I expected.
Very\,very dirty it had an awful smell on our floor.
Customer service rep was amazing the ship employees are not friendly as before they use to always smile and be so sweet I don't see that anymore. Example me and my husband walking down the hall on the same side and employee was coming with something before they would stop let's you pass\, but not him he just kept coming at us we had to step back and move out his way he never stopped.
We left our stops way to early to have when we had a full day at sea.
I have pictures the elevator rarely worked and it seem you spent more time waiting and people taking the stairs.