Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best trip I ever took!

Sail Date: July 01, 2014

The ship was beautiful and had something for everyone\, from camps for kids\, to the casino to Serenity\, a place for adults only with hot tubs and places to sun bathe. The food was delicious and the service impeccable.

Pros: being paired with other solo travelers at dinner

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

Occasionally I saw a glass or napkin or other trash in a hallway or stairway but it never stayed there long!
The Pacific dining room was beautiful and the servers were lots of fun. The menu options were great and the food was delicious!
I had an interior room which fit my needs perfectly!