Best trip I ever took!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: July 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Victory
The ship was beautiful and had something for everyone\, from camps for kids\, to the casino to Serenity\, a place for adults only with hot tubs and places to sun bathe. The food was delicious and the service impeccable.

The Pacific dining room was beautiful and the servers were lots of fun. The menu options were great and the food was delicious!

Occasionally I saw a glass or napkin or other trash in a hallway or stairway but it never stayed there long!

I had an interior room which fit my needs perfectly!

Pros: being paired with other solo travelers at dinner

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!