Great cruise not wonderful

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
I would recommend the ship for the younger set-20-30's. They all had a blast. The ship was wonderful and had everything you wanted to do. Old ship-stateroom was wonderful\, showe has mold!! All and all It was pretty good.

Dining room was excellent food and service!

Some were excellent and some were rude. Was in the Comdey club one night\, was freezing\, asked for coffee and was told they do not serve it and that I had to go get my own and it would cost. So therefore the staff was not helfull-at all

Very clean excepyt again the mold in the shower.

again\, great but for the mold in the shower. my 1St cruise so the stateroom was more than I expected. I was very pleased with the layout and location!!

Pros: being able to relax

Cons: Ochio Rios

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!