Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

great cruise!

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

plenty of space. great pools. nice decks. fun entertainment.

Pros: kids camp\, entertainment

Cons: ppl save chairs from early morning

Recommends Carnival Victory? Yes!

I chose a specific dining time which worked well for my family. everyone knew when to meet up each night and our waiters were great!
Had balcony room. was spacious (for a boat) and clean. One Bed was a bit uncomfortable. had to work to find a comfortable sleeping spot away from the bar or spring that was sticking up.
Our waiter had our favorite appetizers waiting for us each night and made sure our special meals (dietary restrictions) were available on time. Head waiter came to check up on our special meals at least once a day. Very impressed by their attentiveness.
Shows were fun and entertaining. Music and Djs were great.
My kids LOVED camp. I have a teenager that went to O2 and a camper in Camp C. They were always busy and entertained. Chose camp over hanging with me! Special bonus: NIGHT OWLS! great service. camp for kids after 10PM reasonably priced and my daughter had a blast while I got to see the shows.