Carnival just gets you there, that's it!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: January 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Victory
OMG\, I can't believe our experience aboard the Carnival Victory. This trip was intended to be a college graduation gift for my son to yield Very terrible food (underprepared meat\, powdered eggs for breakfast\, terrible pizza\, etc.). I could of ate out of a college cafeteria or a hospital and had a better meal. 75 cents per min to use wi-fi? I'm sorry Carnival\, you're greedy and you nickel and dime your customers\, sad. And Carnival\, you really need to work on your punctuality about being on time to itineraries.

Pros: A Chance to See the Southern Caribbean

Cons: Poor hospitality and Service

Recommends Carnival Victory? No.