Carnival Victory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

February 2015

Sail Date: February 21, 2015

Carnival Victory was a great experience. Not only were they very hospitable, they made sure all guests felt like they were part of one big family on board. I enjoyed the service of the staff and most especially the entertainment. There were so many activities and events going on that you would find yourself doing one after the other! There was never a time I had nothing to do! The food was excellent. Nothing too too fancy, nothing bland...it was just right. On deck was where it was at. Games, activities, shows, dance parties...you name it! I had a blast partying with fellow guests and dancing till the night was over. If you are into dancing, upbeat music, entertainment, and non-stop activities, then I would recommend to you Carnival Victory..or any Carnival cruise line. They will not disappoint you.

Although the interior of the ship is not as fancy as other cruise lines, it doesn't matter because

1 Comment